Getting most of the christmas shopping done...and oddly getting sleep as well. Hoping to get done soon...prob do some shopping during my lunch break. The holiday kickback (yes maureen, i know.. kickback..not party) last nite was cool, nice seeing everyone again. i don't know...got me thinking again. glue i tell u. I started looking to myself to see where i fit in. I don't blame anyone, and i don't want to sit here and wallow in self-pity. Funny, how growing up i always felt i was the social outcast (well..i was)..and how i always wanted to be the popular one...the irony now. I talked to joe today and he was saying how he was amazed that i actually know the 200+ people in friendster, whereas i told him i rather envied the 40 closer friends he had. I don't know...maybe a change is needed i guess....something different. Oddly enough I got a friendster message from one of my friends from wayy back in elementary school. Back when i had only a "core" set of friends. Think it might be time to get back to my roots...or branch out entirely to something new. I know i just need a change. I feel like I'm stagnating.
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And never brought to mind?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And auld lang syne?
CHORUS:
For auld lang syne, my dear,
For auld lang syne,
We'll tak a cup of kindness yet,
For auld lang syne!
- various - Auld Lang Syne
Point to Ponder
I think i'm needed an "Its a Wonderful Life" moment.
Sunday, December 21, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment