Today was a crazy and hectic day. I got into a meeting for planning the new office. I think i held my own somewhat, but there was a lot of things that just went over my head.
After that i sat on the phone all day...trying to talk to telephone companies. One to run a line to our office (that should have been done a month ago) and the other to transfer an existing phone number to a new phone. Thought it was easy?? HECK NO.
It was for my boss, so you know it had to be done. He got a new phone and assumed it would just transfer over easy. yeah..i was thinking that the whole 2 hours i was on hold with ATT. Supposedly of all the companies, they have been the worse. Course..i'll prob be switching to T-mobile in March..when my contract finishes...so hopefully all the "technical" difficulties will be solved by then. Anyways, I called again from home and fortunately got thru. Unfortunately, once they got all the information, their system went down for maintenance. ARRGG. Oh well, we'll see what happens tomorrow.
I'm glad that my work loves me...course since i love working there. They are having a luncheon in my honor next week, for all the work i've done. Funny, i just do what i have to do. I was happy when my coworker got mad that i had been on the phone for soo long...cuz she didn't think it was all worth it. They are all great and I've been very fortunate. Crazy thing too...we had gotten 4 tickets to the VIP box at the Staples Center for the Lakers-Nuggets game next week Dec 19. We had an office drawing and I was one of the lucky 4. Oh yeah...thats gonna be fun.
Just doing clean up stuff...office, room, life. Still disappointed with that Canon camera...and now on another search for a good camera (still testing to compare). I don't know what it is about the sony camera that takes such clear pics. May look into the DSC-P92. Depending how if i go back to sony could also alter my cell phone plans. Well...either way, it won't be till next year for that anyways. Sony p900 or Nokia 6230.
O little town of Bethlehem
How still we see thee lie
Above thy deep and dreamless sleep
The silent stars go by
Yet in thy dark streets shineth
The everlasting Light
The hopes and fears of all the years
Are met in thee tonight
- various - O little town of Bethlehem
Point to Ponder
What digi-camera??? arrgg
Thursday, December 11, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment