Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Not much going on today. Got to see RENT and i did enjoy it. Unlike Miss Saigon, i kept from listening to the soundtrack and stuff so that i could be surprised when i saw it...and it was good. Not sure if i'll see it again, since i found out Starlight express will be around in Feb as well. Been spending quite a bit, on the theater alone. Not sure how "impressed" i am with this camera. Seems to give everyone demon Red-eye or come out blurry. I'll have to do more test shots and see if i can get better with it. Oh well...nite. Got a call in the morning.

Let it snow, let it snow
Let it snow on me
Hey, it's another Christmas holiday
It's a joyous thing
Let the angels sing
'Cause we're together
We got a thing can't let it slip away
Go outside it's raining sleet
When our bodies meet
I don't care about the weather

- BoysIIMen - Let it snow

Point to Ponder
Should I see Rent again..or save for Starlight express?

No comments: