I've learned that the best way for me to get things done is to make a list. Its makes you feel pretty good as you cross off all the different tasks from your list. Well, today i took care of mantha's plane ticket, scheduled a doctors and a grooming appointment for the dog, and am working on figuring out my digital camera dilemma again. Had dinner with Alfred and Brenda talking a bit about me possibly moving in the area.
Wow...Montebello/Monterey Park. There are a lot of memories from that area. Growing up with my cousins, playing baseball in the yard, walking to 7-11 for big gulps. Guess we'll have to see what the realtor comes up with.
If this world were mine
I would place at your feet
All that I own
You've been so good to me
If this world were mine
I'd give the flowers the birds and the bees
And it'd be your love beside me
That would be all I need
If this world were mine
I'd give anything
- Luther Vandross - If this world were mine
Point to Ponder
What will be on my list for tomorrow?
Tuesday, January 06, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment