Off work for the next 2 weeks. Had to take care of something this morning, but everything went ok. Also got Cube his shots. Still haven't packed...so that will be the priority tomorrow. Spent most of the day chilln with Rico, watching movies...then later meeting up with Biggwould. Good to see him again and most of today was just chill. Anyways, really wondering about the "daily" post once i get to Japan, but now trying to sort thru the emails and make sure i get things all ready for this vacation.
[JD:] But yo, what da hook gon' be (Uh oh!)
[ML:] See I don't need no fucking hook on this beat (Shiieet)
All I need, is the track in the background
My headphones loud, keep the blunt goin 'round and I'ma rip
- Murphy Lee - What the hook gon be
Point to Ponder
How much luggage do i pack? BTW..anyone want anything? no guarantees.
Monday, January 12, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment