Judgment Day
Tomorrow is the day when all the teachers and students come back to the school and see the new network. Unfortunately there really wasn't a time to give them an orientation on it. So...i think i'll have to wake my butt up early and go to the school before classes start at 8am. Well...after tomorrow..things will be all good. Was able to wrap up a minor issue i had (although I gave myself quite a scare). Well see tomorrow.
Today i also picked up the tickets to Japan for Mantha and myself.^_^. After the meeting was getting excited about the trip. Now just need to think of what to pack. Well...off to bed now. Missing my family in Hawaii =/. Hope you guys are having fun out there.
You drive me crazy
I just can't sleep
I'm so excited, I'm in too deep
Crazy, but it feels alright
Baby thinkin of you keeps me up all night
- Britney Spears-Alexander - You drive me crazy
Point to Ponder
Britney married huh...joke too far for sure...=p
Sunday, January 04, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment