Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Why can't you just be loved....
I woke up early this morning, from a bad dream and couldn't get back to sleep. What happened in that dream continued to bother me throughout the day, but there really wasn't much i could do about it. What it did do was make me think about things and my current place in life. I didn't understand why we can't just be happy with what we have and appreciate the love we are given. Maybe its a matter of not recognizing the love that is around us. Maybe its being to busy in what we think is love, and just not seeing that we've already acheived it. I thank my sister for always being there and providing a sounding board to my thoughts. I may not be able to change the world, but i can definately change the way i do things.

No comments: