Mission Accomplished.
Except for a couple wrap ups here and there, the Elementary school project has been completed. Whew. A Windows 2000 network server running exchange (email), IIS (webserver), file and print sharing with about 30 windows clients running w2k pro, office 2000, adult content blocking, winzip, blah, blah, blah....but yeah..lets just say a lot of work over the course of maybe 2 weeks if i add it up. I still have stacks of computers in my room i need to go thru, but i feel a genuine sense of satisfaction since i've completed this project. I made a promise saying it will be ready by the new year, and i made good on that promise.
So how do i reward myself? Finally watch Alien Resurrection and just chill at home ^_^. Never seen it before and just finishing off the series that I've been watching the whole time i've been working. Actually a pretty good box set.
I did make it to dim sum this morning...and it was yum yum good. Got to see dave, nea, pearl, and jeremy. Good company and good food made for a great time. It was in Monterey Park near where i grew up. That brought back a bunch of memories.
Well...now that the project is done, just time to relax a bit. Got other aspects of it i can tackle, but it won't be as demanding as this part. Think I'll get back to the gym as well.=)
I planned each charted course;
Each careful step along the byway,
But more, much more than this,
I did it my way.
Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew.
But through it all, when there was doubt,
I ate it up and spit it out.
I faced it all and I stood tall;
And did it my way.
- Frank Sinatra - My Way
Point to Ponder
How many people does it take to change a light bulb? Guess you have to realize its out first.
Saturday, January 03, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment