Saturday, January 31, 2004
House shopping today was interesting...to say it lightly. I'm glad I did it to get a better idea of the homes..a lot different from reading a data sheets all the time. I didn't realize how big 1000 square feet it, but even then, I'm looking for this as an investment value more than anything else. Man..where does the time go. I promise (which means it will come true..just remind me or wait) a true ray "story" on how it went. Right now though, I'm gonna try to make a basketball game with some friends at 8am tomorrow. Catching up with a friend from HS that i haven't seen in forever...but it will be balling filipino style just like the old days with my kuyas. I know my game hasn't changed any, but i know in time i'll get better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment