Sunday, January 30, 2005

am i going..am i not.....well..i am.

Ended off the week really good. The project i had finished. (we'll have to see on Monday to make sure its all good). Thankful for my friends for sticking around with me while i was there.
I woke up the next morning heading to Long Beach to meet with Kevin and checking out the venue. Was pretty productive and nice to see how the surrounding area has been revitalized. Rather weird walking around the city. I actually wanted to visit the old mall..where much of my childhood was spent.

Sunday I'll be heading to Asian American Expo. Should be interesting as well.

But as far as the going or not going...well...i'll be in Norcal next week. There were question on if i was actually gonna head up there or not, but yeah I'm gonna help out at the San Jose branch of the company. Already looking to catch up with biggwould. I'll figure out what i have to do first...but it will be nice to see norcal again.

No comments: