I wish for a carefree life. Honestly...i'm driven now for life on a quiet island (i think i'll set myself up to retire there).
So this weather is wreaking havoc on my face. Can't tell if its that or just the cold weather. Either way i feel like my face is peeling away and breaking out all over. It could be stress related...and there are many stressful things i can point to so far.
I've learned that the person i took over for is coming back to my company. Needless to say it feels a bit uneasy. I've been reassured by many that i am doing a good job...but thing is I know i can do better. Having their golden child back in the same office as me is putting me on the defensive...even though he's supposedly no threat to my position. (he's coming in as a economist.) Anyways, its making me ponder some other options as well.
Yesterday was my six month anniversary. Things with Karen have been going good...but it isn't perfect. Every relationship has its highs and lows. The best thing about our relationship is we're pretty open to talk about things...especially our feelings. This isn't a private blog...and not everything is meant to be shared. Trust in the fact though that I am still very happy with her..and glad she is a part of my life.
Wednesday, January 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment