the weekend has come to an end..and its had some ups and downs.
First off...its still raining. I had thought about going to CES, but that didn't pan out since it was actually SNOWING in vegas. No biggie.. just felt i'd rather take personal time this weekend. It started with spending time with Karen before she left for school Sat morning. I got home around 5 am, with the understanding that i had to bring the dog to the groomer. I got a 2 hour nap..and that was really good, since after i brought cube to the groomer, i got trapped doing work this weekend. Seems we had a errant email that took down all our email servers. My coworkers and I spent most of Saturday troubleshooting the problem.
I had a craving for CPK bread since friday, so my sister and I had planned on spending the day together and getting a meal there. Unfortunately that email problem and the rainy weather got us trapped at home (well me at least). It was nice though when Ed came over after his meeting and we all went out to the mall (and ate cpk). I haven't talked to Ed in a while, so it was nice to reconnect. I also picked up some soft center candies from See's. I had gotten a gift certificate like 2 years ago..and finally decided to redeem it. It was a good Saturday.
Sunday started pretty well. It was nice when Cube came over and went back to sleep with me. When i woke up again, i found myself alone at home (everyone was at church) and i had to race off the PMX meeting. The meetings haven't really been productive in my opinion, but when i commit to something, i try to live up to what is expected. Ended the meeting with the movie "Meet the Fockers" and finding my car with a dead battery (darn car needs automatic headlights). I'm glad that Jerry was able to stick around and help me jumpstart the car.
For the most part...a pretty good weekend. Now back to the messy house...and need to clean this place up.
Sunday, January 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment