Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Currently playing yahoo pool with Karen.
So far so good...i'm up 2 games (to zero...but hopefully i can post this before that changes).

Monday my predecessor came back. It wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. For the most part things went ok. Spent a pretty busy morning setting people up, but the day was mostly uneventful. Spent yesterday relaxing...getting stuff done around the house, finishing the family lasagna that i cooked. Thinking about starting to cook myself. I'm planning on getting the sunday paper and coupon cutting..and shopping for groceries next week.

The torrential downpours have finally ended. Today I woke up and it was nice and sunny. If it keeps nice and warm, prob get some housework and stuff done. I'm feeling that things are getting done at work and home...so all is well.

Not sure how this weekend is going. May be in SD for a trip with the VAC crew.
Started buffy season 7 last nite. Such a good series...too bad it had to end.

Ok...till next time.
(Karen won the last one..so its 2-1 now)

No comments: