Football Sunday after a trip to Oregon.
Today I was able to actually sit back and just spend personal time. It started after a fun evening in SD celebrating Donny's not so leaving us for Oregon...which was actually a surprise birthday party for Jojo and Dao. It was great seeing everyone again. Party started at Canes by the beach..and ended at Moondoggies and PB Bar and grill. The dance floor at PB still stinks (literally..like a locker room)...but the music was cool and i had fun dancing. Had good converstion with Clara about relationships and careers. I even found Leah (Rho rho founder) on the dance floor of PB Bar and Grill. Well..eventually left for home and a reminder to drive safely from CHP..but finally got home to MPK.
I went home cuz i wanted to clean some stuff around the house. Woke up and walked to Shakas to get the Sunday paper. Heated up some lunch and talked to Karen while watching the Falcons beat the Ravens. After that actually got outside like i wanted to and pulled up a trashcan full of weeds and growth. I really need to decide how i want the landscaping to work, so probably going to talk to the gardener. I've never liked doing lawn work, but it did feel different having to do your own lawn. Actually felt good getting dirty and pulling out those suckers. Now gotta visit Home depot and nuke my lawn of weeds and ants.
Summer like weather is here. Its sunny and nice. Time to take care of things again (least those things i do have control of).
BTW. The patriots just beat the Steelers. Its gonna be a good Super Bowl Game. I know my office is happy to see the Pats at the Big game again.
Sunday, January 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment