Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Innate sense

Today seems a bit better. I woke up and actually got up. Jumped into the shower and started looking forward to the day. Breaking routine, I felt a sense of emptiness. Regardless i have to push along and see what will come to be. I was fortunate to get things done last nite work wise, so my plate wasn't so bad in the morning.

The previous nite, I headed home after work to help my dad out with his lab. I came home to a happy cubie running up to me. It was good to see him again as well as seeing dad and mantha. Thing about it is i could understand cube...obviously transcending the communication barrier between dog and man, by just looking in his eyes. He hasn't seen me for quite some time..but that in that shared glance...he knew everything.

Sometimes...its just a look. That look in the eyes. You can see everything in that...its some innate sense. You can't explain it...and there really is no logic.

Sometimes you can tell it without even seeing it. Its hearing the cry for help when no word is spoken. Jumping at a chance when everything seems to be against you.

Its a vibe..a feeling...and likely innate for survival instinct. Its something to keep us from harm...its just a question if we want to follow it or not.

No comments: