Best intentions...slow to change..
So i told my aunt I'd wanted to go to church with her today. I almost woke up to her call...but just didn't get up. Going back to church is something i'm thinking about doing...just a matter of getting the motivation to do so. I've always said if there was something that you wanted to change about it (my feelings about my church)...then it would be up to me to do so. It will be gradual...but we'll see how it goes.
The rest of the day was nice. A quiet day at home...finishing leftovers..and attempting to clean up the house. Watched dodgeball..but nah...not as good as zoolander.
I was able to wrap up all i needed to do for the school...but expecting a number of calls tomorrow when the teachers come back in.
Looking forward to a productive year...
Sunday, January 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment