Saturday, January 22, 2005

Yeah its friday...too bad there is no rest to be seen yet =/

I didn't have too much to do at work today, although i did have to be in the office 2.5 hours earlier than normal to set up a video conference. I've been doing quite a bit of hours lately...i think i need a personal day. Either way i did get a lot of other stuff done as well.

I thought i might go drinking, to wish my coworker congratulations on getting into MBA school. I decided to pass on that since i was so tired from the early morning and looked forward to playing some bball with Clint and Kenta. While chatting with Kelly before heading down, we decided it'd be cool for her to come out too and ball up...just like old times with the Rho Rho founding class. man..i miss those days...and those people.

So..high tailed it out of work at around 5 to get stuck in mandatory friday traffic. It really wasn't that bad. I got to cerritos from pasadena at about 6.20. I know this cuz i met with my PMX concert coordinator at that time to do some planning. Dropped off the paperwork and headed on down. Instead of getting lost somewhere near campus, I luckily got a call from Kelly so decided to meet up at her apt. Unfortunately, due to miscommunication (or the guys were afraid Kelly would beat their ass in basketball- her words), i missed catching Clint and Kenta. Sucks...all decked out to ball up...and no one to play with. Well..decided i'd continue on with the original plan and try to meet Kevin at Guppy Tea House. Kelly wanted to come along so we headed out. Setback #2 - Kevin doesnt' pick up his phone. We make it to Cerritos, but since he never calls, we go get somethign to eat and instead get our basketball fix by watching Coach Carter. Movie was "ok"...but definately made us want to play bball more. Anyways..after that, i headed home.
Got to see Sam and Mila before they watched their movie, had good talks with Kevin and Kelly, but missed out on Bball and clint...so i guess it wasn't too bad a nite.

Anyways...now time to crash. Got haircut for tomorrow as well as heading down to SD.

btw - I love my Karen =) too bad she was sleeping and i couldn't talk to her tonite. She's gonna keep me company on my way down to SD.

No comments: