Thursday, January 20, 2005

Wow..
amazing day today. Things got pretty crazy this morning...and surprised i got to pull it all together in the end.

Well...we start with last nite. Things with Karen and i have been sorta rough lately. Honestly i'm not one to put it out here for public consumption...most of the inner turmoil and/or my private life is left off the journal. Basically, like any relationship, there comes the period of questioning and confusion. Fortunately, last nite, we just talked it out. To me it feels its gotten better. We'll just have to see what will happen in the future.

As far as this morning, problems just came on strong. I realized with a recent consolidation of offices in Australia, I had to work double time to get them ready....esp since they are moving in this weekend. Anyways, as i'm working on this, i learn that i'm out of space on the server. I then have to figure out how i'm going to resolve that when the tech for the network connection comes in. Needless to say (esp those not into this techno babble) it was a busy day...but all handled.

No comments: