brr..its getting cold.
Its been a long day..so i'll try to keep this short.
This weekend was supposed to be relaxing, but i had to coordinate the power shutdowns for AU and LA. So this morning i got the phone call to run into the office and turn everything back on. Unfortunately I missed the noon meeting i wanted to attend in anaheim.
Well, thanks to fiona's requests, i decided to trek down to SD for their general meeting. I've been really impressed with the SD chapter and wanted to just visit with friends there. Well, after visiting with Grace, Annie, Fiona, Catherine, Christina, Daryl, and meeting new peeps at the chapter...I tried to call up some family and friends. In the end, i just drove back to LA and hit the gym. Trying to push harder at that now as well....also thinking about expanding this aspect of myself in writing. I mean...how boring can my life to write about it day by day. Couple things I'm thinking about in the works...but you'll just have to see that when it comes.
Well..no work tomorrow..so hoping to take care of some stuff. Nite all.
Hush, little baby, don't say a word
Mama's gonna buy you a mockin'bird
If that mockin'bird don't sing
Mama's gonna buy you a diamond ring
If that diamond ring turns brass,
Mama's gonna buy you a looking glass
- Southern Lullaby - Hush Little Baby
Point to Ponder
What does cardio exercise actually do for you? (yes..besides the obvious...work your heart)
Sunday, November 23, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment