keeping to my commitment (blogging and working out)...and pretty happy about it.
Guess this will be day 11 since i started on the first.
Had to think about things...how words affect me...and how i react to it. I guess I tend to over-analyze a lot of things.
Did i tell you how much i love my sister? She has to be one of the greatest listeners and counselor. Thanks sis for being there. =)
Otherwise...things been going ok. Likely to check out the new office tomorrow. Gonna set up the server for the elementary school i work for and host my own webpage. Keeping things really organized helping me keep things in line.
thinking of getting back to my roots and personal growth. After checking out the ballroom dance group, thinking of getting involved again with the Filipino club. Doubt I'd do a PCN again..but looking to reconnect.
I never wanted anything as much as I want you with me.
You were the one who said to follow my dreams,
Of having a house, a car, a view of the stars, and a beautiful wife,
So I need someone I can go with,
I need some love in my life.
So I, I want to know,
If you really want me to go,
And if so, Are you coming with me?
I, I want to know,
Should I really, really go,
And if so, Come with me
- Shai - Come with me
Point to Ponder
Humm...when should i go "public" with this blog?
Tuesday, November 11, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment