Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Today was mostly catch up at work. Had to take care of a couple things that happened while I was out on Monday. It was nice seeing everyone again as well cleaning up a lot of my office. I'm not the neatest of people, but once i get to organizing things, watch out. Paid some bills. Eh..pretty uneventful day.
Changed up the workout routine a little thanks to Joe's advice. We'll see if it makes any difference. Well...got a early morning call, so i think i'll crash. Sorry...nothing really profound today....and too late to think of anything

Now what's cooler than bein' cool?
(ICE COLD!) I can't hear ya'
I say what's cooler than bein' cool?
(ICE COLD!) whooo...
Alright, alright, alright, alright
Alright, alright, alright, alright
Alright, alright, alright, alright
Alright, alright, alright, Ok now ladies, (YEAH!)
And we gon' break this back down in just a few seconds
Now don't have me break this thang down for nothin'
Now I wanna see y'all on y'all baddest behavior
Gimme some suga', I am your neighbor ahh here we go!
Shake it, shake, shake it, shake it (OHH OH)
Shake it, shake it, shake, shake it, shake it, shake it (OHH OH)
Shke it, shake it like a Poloroid Picture, shake it, shake it
Shh you got to, shake it, shh shake it, shake it, got to shake it
(Shake it Suga') shake it like a Poloroid Picture

- Outkast - Hey Ya

Point to Ponder
Now that the telephone portability is possible. What service and phone should i go with? I've been looking at t-mobile and this nokia 7250(i).

No comments: