Sunday, November 16, 2003

Nothing much going on today. Went to an anime-expo meeting and possibly watching elf with alfred later. Gonna chill with the guys later to celebrate Sharon's Bday (21 baby). Gonna go for some soju again (maybe try a couple flavors). Yeah!.
May skip out on the gym..but we'll see. Need to plan that out better. Visits are good...but i may need to structure it a bit more. Plus..thinking about that dance class again. humm. Well...we'll just see how the nite goes.

Yeah, it's been a while since I've hollered from the town,
Mess around heard young ginome said "I've gotta be down"
Cause new styles is goin down, look around you
Tunes from the Luniz spread round an round you
Back to get my O on, they let me flow on
The thirty-five on it,
Yeah, I'm on it,
Still brinin satin for them draws
Velvet for the mic and got a pound for the cause

- Da Luniz (remix) - I got 5 on it

Point to Ponder
I wanna learn another language...humm..what should it be?

No comments: