Humm..
How many "rebirths" does one go through...before they finally make a change?
I've constantly said to myself...i gotta do this...or i need to do this...but many a times...it just falls to the wayside. Well..not to jinx myself now...I'm gonna do it again.
I've decided to be more of action. I definitely am a planner, but fail mostly on execution. I am thinking of others, but now...I just want to be more selfish. Life is passing me by...but now I'm gonna grab it and enjoy the moment.
So...here is my proposal. i'm looking to improve myself. I was about to say.."but the question is how?"...but thats not the right attitude anymore. Now is the time for action...
So here is my ACTION PLAN
Physical - I will visit the gym each day. Its the one club I pay for every month..but hardly go. No matter what, I will stop by to do something. (Already started this past week. Really cool going swimming again...that and sitting in the spa ^_^).
Mental - Thanks to someone, I've decided to read more. Almost done with Joy Luck Club...thought I should get back on it. Tired of mental stagnation. With that note, I will also try to spark some mental debates/challenges/Things that make you go.. hummm right here on the blog. I'd like to hear the comments and see what intellectual discussions come about it. Or sometimes it may just be something fun.
Spiritual - Man...wasn't even gonna put that. My relationship with God is...ok...not the best. But that will be something that will eventually be restored. (that and some other relationships).
Personal - I'm looking at cooking and dancing classes. Gonna look to attend the Ballroom dance club at UCLA.
So with that..the first point to ponder.
If Snickers satisfies, why do you need a King Size version. This also applies to Gatoraid and maybe Nyquil.
Sunday, November 02, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment