Monday, November 24, 2003

I dont know if i ever will retire.
I took 2 days off this week, Fri and Mon, but found myself working throughout the weekend. So i decided that Monday I would just relax. Nothing planned...and i was bored out of my mind. Sure I had things to do...but just didn't feel like doing it. Took care of a couple of stuff, but never changed out of my pjs. Tried to get back into video games...and honestly just couldn't do it. Soo boring..and I felt soo unproductive. So...i decided to go back to sleep.
When i work up, hit the gym for a 30min run, then chilled with my cousin to watch Gothika. Had a couple of good jumps here and there...and overall a good movie. This might be the thriller/ghost weekend with Haunted Mansion opening up this week as well....although the only scary thing about that movie is that Eddie Murphy is in it.
Oh..and congrats to Nea and Dave on finding your home. Can't wait till the housewarming =)

Where is thumbkin?
Where is thumbkin?
Here I am (Bring right hand out from behind your back with thumb up)
Here I am (Bring left hand out from behind your back with thumb up)
How are you today, sir? (Bend right thumb as if talking)
Very well, I thank you. (Bend left thumb as if talking back.)
Run away, (Put right hand behind your back.)
Run away. (Put left hand behind your back.)

- Learning song - Where is thumbkin?
odd - I just searched this since i heard a comedian on Conan talk about it. Never knew it was a song to learn about your fingers...humm..thats something to think about.

Point to Ponder
who created the cotton gin? and why of all the numerous facts we learned in elementary school..we still remember that one?
Ps. I really don't know what is up with all the nursery rhyme stuff? Think i'll need to see what tomorrows post will be and find something more modern.

No comments: