Ok..i cheat. This is written the nite of Nov 8..(more like 3.30am of sun morning)..but technically part of the same day =).
Anyways, today was a good day. Woke up from a much needed sleep to hit the gym. Afterwards met yup with the AX crew to watch Matrix again...in the IMAX theatre. It was great just seeing everyone again. I'm glad I'm surrounded by such good friends.
Unfortunately, because i was with them most of the nite, I did miss out on my 10 year reunion. Talking to one of my friends that actually went...i hear i didn't miss much. I'll have to get more details later.
Oddly...one of my highlights for the evening was hanging with UCSD and UCI in LA. Many of the brothers came up for the interchapter service tomorrow. We were all camped out at someone's apartment when they included me in a game of mafia. Honestly, I'd have to say the those two school have some of the friendliest and outgoing brothers. I always feel the love when i go to those chapters...and i am really proud of what they have done. I wish i had actually planned to do the service, cuz i was almost convinced to stay there tonite. Well..i'll definately plan a visit in the near future.
Matrix Theme music Main Title - Don Davis
Point to Ponder
Are the wildfires still going on?
Saturday, November 08, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment