Watching too many movies over these past days. Gothika, The Haunted House, The Missing and now Bad Santa. Guess I'm just catching up...even though only Gothika was good.
I brought some work home with me as well, as I'm going to be setting up the elementary school soon. At least my office is looking cleaner.=)
Anyways...gonna have Thanksgiving with my cousins. Hope the family up in Davis will be having fun as well. Happy Thanksgiving.
On that sunny day
Didn’t know I’d meet
Such a beautiful girl walkin’ down the street
Seen those bright brown eyes
With tears comin’ down (so he said to himself)
She deserves a crown
But where is it now
Momma listen
...
(Guys)
It feels like sumthins heatin up
can leave wit you
ladies
(Ladies)
I don’t know what I’m thinking bout
really leavin wit you
gentlemen goodnite
ladies good morning
hahahahaha
and that’s it
- Justin Timberlake - Senorita
Point to Ponder
What do I want for Christmas? Think i better work on a list.
Wednesday, November 26, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment