Monday, November 17, 2003

Finished 2 large bottles of soju last nite...with the help of my friends =p. The birthday girl only sipped 1 and a half shots, and reaffirmed the fact that she hates alcohol. All in all, it was fun. Skipped out on working out...and felt a lil bad about it...but oh well.
Best parts of the day was watching Elf with Alfred and my dad. Wasn't expecting much, and was pleasently surprised. It was a really good story and funny in all the right places. Just a nice way to end the weekend.
I don't think i'll try for the dance class tonite, instead getting to the gym...and maybe a movie.

You got me lifted shifted higher than a ceiling
And ooh wee it’s the ultimate feeling
You got me lifted feeling so gifted
Sugar how you get so fly?
Sugar sugar how you get so fly?

- Baby Bash Featuring Frankie J - Suga Suga
I used to hate this song till i saw the video =p. Check out Ms. Tasty Pop on launch.yahoo.com

Point to Ponder
Should I move into my aunt's house in montebello?

No comments: