Friday, November 07, 2003

Ug...Hot shower and a shave.
been a long day at work, ended up staying here overnite.
I guess its karma for all the times i just sit at work.
Likely missing another work out day...but i think it was for a good reason. Hanging out with cousins and a friend. Saw Intolerable Differences, but the company was more entertaining. Plus there was this guy that was straight snoring through the whole movie.

Right now I just feel icky since I've been here all nite. Unfortunately, this is LA..so u are going no where when you hit Friday nite traffic. But now that the major project is done, I can just continue to clean up my area and stuff...and hopefully make it more presentable.

Getting responses on the ADT reunion. Hoping to see some old friends again. Starting to look forward to it.

Supersonic
You see, the “S” is for super, and the “U” is for unique
The “P” is for perfection and you know that we are freaks
The “E” is for exotic, and the “R” is for raps
So tell those nosy people just to stay the hell back

- JJ Fad - Supersonic
This one is to my brother...cuz i heard this at the Halloween party...and he was the first person i thought of. =)

Point to Ponder:
How was the chocolate cookie invented?

No comments: