When i make a commitment, I do my best to keep to it. Kinda tired right now, but I definitely wanted to make my post for today. Unfortunately, my other commitment of working out is faltering right now (don't' count me out... I may just make it today).
Didn't do the shopping run or anything, and didn't even leave the house. Occupied myself with my elementary school project. Getting quite a bit done on it. Setting the New Years deadline for myself to complete it all. Got a call from a friend that really made my day, since i was feeling a bit down. Otherwise, things have been somewhat busy...so thats good.
Tonight, we're all alone tonight,
Theres never been a moment
That trembles like tonight.
I read ur eyes tonight,
I see a love I always known
From another time
That once again is mine,
I need to know
Are u real?
Do u feel the way I feel?
Could u love?
Like I love you
Say u can and
Say u do
{chorus 1}
Say you'll stay,
Say your sure,
Say my heart was made for yours.
Let our love lead the way
Say you'll stay (say you'll stay).
- Kai - Say You'll Stay
Point to Ponder
How do I look at the world?
Friday, November 28, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment