Today was just an odd day. I have much to do at work...but couldn't seem to get my mind to doing it. Didn't feel like doing anythign till I was about to leave. Did talk to a friend today that I haven't heard from in a while(since he's supposedly busy at school =p). Hope things are cool and you know I'm always here for you man. Hit me up whenever...i'll make time for you.
I think i just need a haircut...whenever it gets long..i just seem to drag. Weird huh? oh well...planning on taking Fri and Mon off of work..but gonna have to possibly come in sun or so.
Everday I thank the lord above that your with me(your with me)
Tell me why would I throw that away(why would I throw that away)
What can I do to prove that this is where I wanna be(yea)
So I may look occasionally
Your the only one I need
If I wanted
(That girl)
Then I would be with
(That girl)
But that one ain't for me
She's fine as hell but she'll always be
(That girl)
Nothin' more then
(That girl, no matter what she do she don't compare to you)
- Marques Houston - That Girl
I'll have to check the mp3 download on that site.
Point to Ponder
Where is steve lee with his comments =p?
Tuesday, November 18, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment