Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Ugg...thats the first time Blogger has actually eaten one of my posts. Darn...didn't save it either.
So i'll try to recreate. (ps...I love the fact u can change time and date of post now)
----
Tonite i actually hit the gym after a long frat meeting. Didn't stay to long since i have an early morning for work.
Actually might take a workout break tomorrow...since sushi nite is up again. yumm...its been too long. =p
Other thing is I'm actually losing weight (scary huh). Once i get my website running, I'll keep running tabs on my progress with it.

This is (was) actually written the nite of nov 12..but i "cheat" a lil on the timing, since I'm trying to be consistant with my goal. So anytime u see 11.59 of that they...that would likely be the reason.
Ok..gonna crash.

Now in my younger days I used to sport as sag
When I went to school I carried lunch in a bag,
With an apple for my teacher 'cause I knew I'd get a kiss.
Always got mad when the class was dismissed

- Pharcyde - Passing me by

Point to Ponder
Isn't it ironic to have "rules" of war?

No comments: