Only had two hours of sleep the other nite, so came home and passed out when i got home. Decided to take some time off of work...yet i find myself still doing stuff.
Was able to run some errands and stuff...get a haircut...go to the dentist. He changed out my fillings...eww...well no more metal in the mouth. My dentist, he's really cool. Get to watch DVDs while they work. I swear..it will take a root canal before i can finish Phonebooth.
I have a craving for a McGriddle...and I have to be awake by 11am to shut down servers in Australia. So...I'm off to bed. Sad..i need an alarm to make sure i'm up by 11. =p
Heaven... I'm in heaven,
And my heart beats so that I can hardly speak.
And I seem to find the happiness I seek,
When we're out together dancing cheek to cheek.
- Irving Berlin - Cheek to Cheek
hey..got green mile on.=p
Point to Ponder
What am I gonna do tomorrow?
Friday, November 21, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment